Take a Chance



I was delighted to be asked to shoot today with Julia Leach, former Creative Director for Kate Spade.  She just launched her new line  Chance.  As she says " the striped t-shirt is the paper clip of personal style" and she would know. Her french inspired line of striped t-shirts makes me want one for every day of the week.

Amidst endless stripes in the warm sunday sunshine, the most creative folks in the bay area nibbled on brunch treats while sipping pomegranite lemonades.  We spent the day photographing friends trying on Chance clothing, jewelry, hats and espradrilles at her first ever trunk show, right here in my home of San Francisco. 

If you don't know Julia, you should.  Hurry up and get one of her striped shirts, and I am bananas for the straw hat!

She is the new darling of twenty-ten in my book. With Chance... summer really is forever.